|KidInventor requires everyone to be at least 13 years old to create an account (in some jurisdictions, this age limit may be higher), or have the permission and supervision of a responsible parent or legal guardian. Creating an account with false info is a violation of our terms. This includes accounts registered on the behalf of someone under 13.
To sign up for a Subscriber’s account, you need to be at least 13 years old.
To sign up for any Accounts above a Subscriber, such as Adviser, Buyer, Editor, Instructor, Vendor, or Contributor account, you need to be at least 18 years old, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live. Setting up Vendor’s account requires to have Seller’s Terms.
Information Collected or Received:
In order for you to create an account on KidInventor and use our services, we need to collect and process some information, which may include:
• information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing registration on KidInventor, including if you register as a buyer, subscriber, or a seller;
• your login and password details, in connection with the account sign-in process;
• details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services;
• information about your activity on and interaction with KidInventor, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
• communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions, or report a problem); and
• information that you submit to KidInventor in the form of comments, discussion forum contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
• For sellers, we give you options to post your info on your store page by yourself. Your shop basic information, such as your email address, social media links, location, or website, shall displayed at your shop page to gain customer trust and allow customer to contact you.
1. Private Data:
The data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users as following:
• Any payment information you provide
• Your password
• Your IP address
• Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support)
• Your email address
• Your phone number
• Your account information, such as your address.
We know that members of our community value having control over their own information, and therefore we gives you the choice of providing, editing or removing certain information.
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services without your consent. When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the KidInventor Services, such as PayPal, or banks, we require that they protect your personal information to at least the same standards we do.
2. Data Only Shared with Sellers
When you purchase a product, the seller will know your account name, the amount you have paid, the product you have selected, and your email address associated with your KidInventor account. Sellers never receive buyers’ credit card details or other payment information. The 3rd party payment provider, such as PayPal, will keep your data confidential per their policy.
3. Public Data
When you create an account, we create a basic profile page for you on KidInventor, containing your account name, your email address, the date the account was created, etc. The profile is not searchable on KidInventor or via search engines like Google. Here are some of the things that will be publicly viewable on KidInventor:
•the account name
•any information you choose to be publish to your profile (like a picture, bio, or your location)
•any comments you’ve posted on KidInventor
4. Shipping Data
We would like our customers worldwide to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities. Also, sellers may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to the international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
The cost of the item needs stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package. We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect KidInventor’s legal rights.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
•identify you when you sign in to your account;
•enable us to provide you with the Services;
•send you marketing communications only in accordance with your email preferences;
•administer your account with us;
•enable us to contact you regarding any question you have;
•analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services;
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We do not and will not sell your data.
We will send you email relating to your transactions. You will also receive certain marketing email communications, or service-related announcements occasionally, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out of any marketing communications we send.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes. If you no longer wish to use KidInventor’s services or receive service-related messages, then you may close your account.