Total Backers: 0
Total Sum: $0.00
Start Date: September 3, 2016
End Date: December 10, 2016
Time Remaining: The campaign ended 1 year, 8 months, 10 days, 35 minutes, 44 seconds ago
Film: The Creative Life of Silicon Valley Kids and Their Parents
1. Contribute $10 or More: A KidInventor Sponsor Certificate and the Film Link
2. Contribute $50 or More: A Sponsor Certificate and a Film CD.
3. Contribute $100 or More: A VIP Certificate and a Film CD.
4. Contribute $500 or More: A Signed VIP Certificate and Film CD, and list your name on the Sponsor List on the Film.
5. Contribute $1,000 or More: A Signed VIP Certificate, list your name on the TOP of Sponsor List on the Film, and an interview in the Film. Be a star!
** You can simply multiple the item numbers below to increase your contribution amount.
This is a Documentary Film for the Creative Life of Kids and Their Parents in Silicon Valley California. From the film, people will see how the family, schools and environment affect the creative activities and invective thinking of these kid today.
It will give public a new vision and understanding what the future education model could be.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Start Date||September 3, 2016|
|End Date||December 10, 2016|
|Time Remaining||The campaign ended 1 year, 8 months, 10 days, 35 minutes, 44 seconds ago|