Terms and Conditions
Updated Term of Use: We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll either post it on the Site or send you an email for the new version with the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using KidInventor after a change, that means you accept the new terms.
1. Creating a Member’s Account:
To sign up for a normal Subscriber account, you need to be at least 13 years old.
To sign up for a Adviser, Buyer, Editor, Instructor, or Contributor account, you need to be at least 18 years old, or old enough to form a binding contract where you live. Setting up Vendor’s account requires to have Seller’s Terms.
2. Prohibited Contents and Activities:
Fraud; Under age of 13; Spam; Accounts of Others; Direct Threats; Self-Injury; Dangerous Organizations; Bullying and Harassment; Attacks on Public Figures; Criminal Activity; Sexual Violence and Exploitation; Regulated Goods; Nudity; Hate Speech; Violence and Graphic Content;
KidInventor reserves the right to suspend the account if there are any above violations.
3. Purchase as a Guest:
You can browse KidInventor without registering for an account. But to use some of KidInventor’s functions, get coupons, and promotions, you’ll need to register, choose an account name, and set a password. You will be responsible the information you give us is accurate and complete.
You’re responsible for your account and all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. By shopping on KidInventor, you’re agreeing to this policy and our Terms.
4. Understanding KidInventor’s Limitations as a Marketplace:
KidInventor provides a marketplace or venue for buyers to find, learn about, and enter into transactions with sellers around the world. It is important to note, however, that KidInventor is normally not a part of that transaction. By shopping on KidInventor, you understand that:
You are not buying directly from KidInventor, but from one of the sellers on KidInventor;
KidInventor does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on KidInventor or any content posted by sellers (such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies); and Each seller on KidInventor has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies. As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to flag an item or a shop that violates any of KidInventor’s policies. Flagging is confidential.
5. Purchasing an Item on KidInventor:
When you buy from a shop on KidInventor, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a seller on KidInventor, you agree that you:
• Have read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
• Have submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
• Have provided accurate shipping information to the seller.
6. Leaving a Review of an Item
You can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of your purchase, for 60 days after your item’s expected delivery date. The estimated delivery date is the purchase date + processing time + shipping time. You can edit your review during that 60 day period. Reviews must reflect the honest, unbiased opinions, findings, beliefs, or experience of the buyer.
Your review and profile information will be publicly displayed on the seller’s listing and review pages.
Reviews and photographs may not:
a. Contain private information;
b. Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
c. Contain advertising or spam;
d. The things outside the seller’s control, such as a shipping carrier, KidInventor or a third party; or
e. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
Extortion is not allowed on KidInventor. Any attempt to manipulate reviews through threats, intimidation, or bribery is considered extortion and is strictly prohibited on KidInventor. Examples of extortion include the following:
a. A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller to provide additional items that were not agreed upon in the original transaction.
b. A buyer leaves a negative review in an attempt to force the seller to provide a refund or additional when a refund is not warranted.
Shilling is not allowed on KidInventor. Shilling is the fraudulent inflation of a shop’s reputation by use of an alternate account. The intent of shilling is to make a seller look more desirable by increasing the shop’s number of sales and overall review score, which is considered to be a deceptive business practice by the US Federal Trade Commission.
7. Cancellation, Return and Refund
Each Shop (seller/vendor) has its own cancelation and return policies, which should be outlined in their Shop Policies. Please notice the cancelation or returning grace period. Buyers may request that a seller cancel an order. Only sellers may cancel transactions. Buyers shall contact seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues.
If the seller, the shop, does not has its own policies posted on the site, the seller is using KidInventor’s default Policy as following:
KidInventor’s Cancellation and Return Policies:
Buyer may request to cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
• Non-Delivery. A Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but the seller does not ship the item, such as the item is out of stock.
• The seller and the buyer both agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment.
Buyer may request to return the item for a refund under the following circumstances:
• Not-as-Described: An item is Not as Described if it is materially different from the seller’s listing description or photos.
• Both seller and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, seller have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer.
• Seller shall respond to any Buyer’s requests within to 7 days.
• Seller shall refund agreed amount to buyer in no case later than 30 days.
• The most of products have 30 day return policy if they were purchased in eligible transactions with proof receipts.
• For the defected products, buyer are recommended to contact the product manufacturer for warranty.
8. Reporting an Issue with an Order or Delivery
Before opening a case on KidInventor case system. Seller must respond to any open cases within seven days. Although KidInventor is not directly involved in a transaction between a buyer and a seller, we provide you some support in the unlikely event your purchase from a seller does not go as expected. You can file a case under the following circumstances if seller don’t respond you after 7days:
The following are not eligible for KidInventor’s case system:
• Intangible items, services, or prohibited items
• Transactions where payment is not made through KidInventor’s Direct Checkout payment platform
• Items that are returned without a return agreement
• Items that have been altered, used, worn, damaged, package-irreversible-opened/damaged, or washed after receiving them.
• Physical or tangible items that are not available for return because they have been destroyed or discarded by the buyer
• Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to shipping delays
• Cancelled transactions that have already resulted in a refund